Starting fresh batches for Bharatnatyam Dance Classes at Sarvodaya Enclave by Guru Smt Rashmi Khanna, Director, Kalyani Kala Mandir.
- New classes, especially for beginners, minimum 6 years of age. Semi trained and trained dancers can also join at higher levels.
- Classes are for a duration of one hour twice a week.
- It is affiliated with the International Dance Council, Paris, a non-profit organisation under the UNESCO, which provides internationally recognised certification in Dance.
- As we prefer small batches, individual attention by Guru Rashmi Khanna is always ensured and as such the progress of each student is unique and distinctive.
- Carnatic music and Nattuvangam classes also available for dance students, a great advantage for students who want to pursue Bharatnatyam professionally.
- Each student gets to participate in our annual show, “Prerna Utsav”, once the student completes the syllabus for year II.
- Scholarships are also available for outstanding students.